Friday, July 22, 2011

Louis Vuitton givesme a different view

At maple forest is a small front yard ndash allwhite ndash. When I was in the yard, Louis Vuitton givesme a different view. When I sat in a transparent tea, it bringsme to another world. I can spend the whole morning, all afternoon, wholeday have a cup of tea and some simple food of rice and vegetables. WhenI not want to be surrounded by trees, I went to the backyard, where I can hearthe birds sing. Surrounded by trees with a freedom.Can develop into a tough fund-raising and donations can be divided into hard to prepare to return to development.If the supplier does not card, he or she may not have the ability to make a business or business a lasting impression.

If I go to somewhereelse than the green T-House, I think I see a limited design,Louis Vuitton Prefall 2010 by the materials I touch.On teaBi Rajin I feellimited is my favorite tea. This is a very unique Chinese-style green teabecause bud before it, grow into a leaf, is carefully selected the very carefullyduring spring, usually in the morning. I often compare BI Luo Jin flavored tea lifethe first cup of many people through no taste and manypeople do not drink the second cup has a very bitter taste and the outcome of different stages startto you only tasted the sweetness of the third cup, is ready. If I go somewhere else than the green of the T the other House, I think limitedby design I see, I think I touch.

On spasBesides tea by the material, I have always admired the limited bathing experience. Bath is life necessaryelement it is like food, tea, bread, butter, tofu, water, but Louis Vuitton 2009 Collection hasto be basic and simple. Must have a physical cause and allof these spiritual needs. I tried in Europe, the United States, China, Hong Kong and Singapore, some of the hot springs, but they did not touch my soul and moves my heart. I do not have the luxury spa inspiration. Two Leonard Koren, Undesigning bathroom and Wabisabi books, inspired me, and I was inspired by the notion that the world's best bath is the simplest bath.China have such a wonderful culture. In the century, the emperor enjoyed themost luxurious bath in natural hot springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment